The Application Process
1. Click HERE to complete and submit your online application
3. Once all documents are received, an interview will be set up between the parents/guardian, student, and principal. The finance office, if available, will see you soon after your admissions interview.
4. You will hear from the Principal regarding acceptance status via a letter in the mail.
Upon acceptance, the next step is to complete the enrollment process outlined below:
1. Submit supplemental documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org , fax 301-434-4814, mail, or walk-in.
2. Supplemental Documents are located on our website under Admissions then Forms:
Copy of Health Insurance Card
Sports Physical Form
Medical Evaluation Form
(Sports Physical if you will play sports or participate in PE)
All New students must have a new school physical prior to the beginning of the school year
You will be contacted by our business office staff to schedule a financial contract appointment.
If you are applying for financial aid, click HERE to complete the assessment.
This assessment will be reviewed by the scholarship committee after the closing date.
For more information concerning financial assistance and scholarships, please click HERE.